Hats off ! Nesquik
Ice is proud to present its latest animation project for Nesquik. Though the combination of live action and animation was a real challenge, Sandra Germain and her team did an amazing job.
For the animation of the Nesquik bunny character, they used a 3D application to give the character a 2D aspect.
This innovative technique speeds up the execution and allows for more flexibility. Specially, the 3D enables you to modify an expression without having to start from scratch. The result is simply amazing.
The spot, which will be running in Mexico, is a creation of McCann Erickson Mexico for Nestle and produced by Rojo films.
- Jack Daniel’s – “Cada gota cuenta”
- Yep the Panditas made the jump!
- Amikoo Launch – La Residencia Oficial de los Pinos
- The Panditas leave for a getaway !
- The Barritas are back !
- Canadian VFX and animation company “Ice Studio” gets hot with Remedy Reps in Texas
- FUD – Esquimales – Making of
- Ice atterrit à Montréal
- FUD – Esquimales TV :30
- Pert – Making Of